Pick.Click.Give. When You File:
Pick.Click.Give. when you file by March 31st and be entered to win an extra PFD.
Five lucky Alaskans who share part of their PFD through Pick.Click.Give. will be given an extra dividend in addition to an extra dividend going to their nonprofit of choice! If you’ve already filed, it’s easy to log on again and choose a cause that matters to you - a small donation can make a big impact!
Official Rules for Alaska Community Foundation 2017 "Double Your Dividend" Sweepstakes:
1. No donation is necessary to enter or win. A donation will not increase the chances of winning.
2. Sponsor: The Alaska Community Foundation is the sponsor of this sweepstakes. The 2017 Pick.Click.Give. promotional campaign is supported by Alaska Community Foundation, Foraker Group, MSI Communications, Rasmuson Foundation and United Way of Anchorage.
3. Eligibility Requirements:
• This Double Your Dividend Sweepstakes is open to persons who make a non-anonymous contribution through the online Pick.Click.Give. section of the Permanent Fund Dividend site through the 2017 Permanent Fund Dividend (PFD) application process or who submit a valid written entry form directly to the Alaska Community Foundation.
• Employees of Alaska Community Foundation, Rasmuson Foundation, Foraker Group or United Way of Anchorage, or of MSI Communications, and their immediate family members and members of their households are NOT ELIGIBLE to participate.
• Limit of one entry per person.
• Illegible entries will be disqualified.
• All prizewinners must have their principal residence in Alaska.
4. How to Enter:
The following individuals will be entered to win the sweepstakes:
• A person who elects to contribute to a Pick.Click.Give. eligible organization using the online PFD/PCG registration form of the Alaska Department of Revenue Permanent Fund Dividend Division (https://pfd.alaska.gov/) during the 2017 enrollment period and who makes their identity known on the online registration form so that entrants can be identified and winners contacted.
• A person who submits a written entry form. The written entry form is available during the sweepstakes by sending a request and a self-addressed stamped envelope to Alaska Community Foundation PCG 2016 “Double Your Dividend” Sweepstakes c/o Pick.Click.Give. 3201 C Street, Suite 110 Anchorage, AK 99503 Anchorage, Alaska 99503. The written entry form must be returned to the Alaska Community Foundation by the deadline.
5. Sweepstakes Enrolment Period:
• The Double Your Dividend Sweepstakes begins at 12.00 a.m. on January 1, 2017 and closes at 12.00 a.m. Alaska time on April 1, 2017. Any person who has enrolls for the 2017 Permanent Fund Dividend and makes a contribution to Pick.Click.Give. anonymously will need to go online during the sweepstakes period and edit their enrolment to be non-anonymous in order to be enrolled, or submit a written entry. All written entries submitted to the Alaska Community Foundation must be postmarked on or before March 31, 2017 to be eligible.
• Five (5) winners will receive a check in the amount of the 2017 Permanent Fund Dividend.
• On September 15, 2017, ten (10) winners will be randomly drawn from all PFD applications received by the Permanent Fund Dividend Division of the Alaska Department of Revenue that meet the sweepstakes eligibility requirements and written entries submitted to the Alaska Community Foundation. Winners will be announced on October 2, 2017.
• The random drawings will be supervised by Alaska Community Foundation officials whose decisions are final with respect to all matters related to this sweepstakes.
• The five (5) winners will be notified in person, by phone, email or registered mail. Prizes cannot be transferred and winners have the right to decline the prize, in which case a further draw will be made until all five prizes are awarded. In the event that the Alaska Community Foundation is unable to contact a winner, despite reasonable efforts to do so, an alternate winner will be chosen. In the event that the winner is not qualified to accept the prize, an alternate winner will be chosen.
• Each winner will be required to sign a waiver/release form, provide his/her social security number, complete IRS form W9 and claim their prize within ten (10) days of notification. Parental/guardian consent must be provided before prizes can be awarded to a minor (as determined by Alaska law).
• The Foundation will issue IRS Form 1099 to each winner and as such winners are urged to consult a tax advisor regarding tax consequences of any prize in light of the winner's individual circumstances. All prizes will be awarded. Prizes not claimed within fifteen (15) days after the date of notification will be forfeited and awarded to the next alternative winner, in accordance with these official rules.
7. Odds of Winning:
• Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
8. General Terms and Conditions:
• No donation is necessary to enter to win. A donation will not increase the chances of winning.
• Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility at any time, and reserves the right not to award prizes to ineligible applicants.
• The winner releases the Alaska Community Foundation, subsidiaries, suppliers, advertisers and promotion agencies, respective employers and agents from any and all liability arising out of participation in this game.
• This Double Your Dividend Sweepstakes is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in this “Double Your Dividend” Sweepstakes, all participants and their parents/guardians (if applicable) agree to be bound by all the official rules of this sweepstakes and the decisions of the sponsor, which shall be final. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
• Neither the sponsor, partners, nor State of Alaska Department of Revenue Permanent Fund Dividend Division is in any way responsible or liable for damage, loss or injury resulting from human error, altered, illegible, late, lost or misdirected PFD applications, events beyond their control or acceptance and use of a prize. Winner assumes liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Double Your Dividend Sweepstakes or by any prize. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Double Your Dividend Sweepstakes or any entrant's participation in the Double Your Dividend Sweepstakes should unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond sponsor's control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Double Your Dividend Sweepstakes, or sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Double Your Dividend Sweepstakes as planned.
• Participants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Double Your Dividend Sweepstakes or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to sponsor, the Double Your Dividend Sweepstakes or any other individual (in each case as determined in sponsor's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Double Your Dividend Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to lockout any person whose eligibility is in question or who has been disqualified or is otherwise ineligible to enter the Double Your Dividend Sweepstakes.
9. Use of Winner's Information:
• Winners' names and area of residence will be posted on the Pick.Click.Give. website (http://www.pickclickgive.org/) and announced at the time of drawing. With written permission from the winner or the winner's parent or legal guardian (if applicable), sponsor may use a winner's name, age, city of residence, photo, video and any testimonial in future Pick.Click.Give. promotional materials.
10. Winners List and Official Rules:
• To obtain a copy of the official rules or the winners list, send a request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: PCG Sweepstakes, c/o Pick.Click.Give. 3201 C Street, Suite 110 Anchorage, AK 99503 Anchorage, Alaska 99503. All communications with respect to the sweepstakes should be directed to the foregoing address.