Contributed by Deb Blaylock
2017 Alaska State Master Gardeners Conference
4/22/2017 – 8AM
Mat-Su Master Gardeners
Palmer Train Depot
610 S Valley Way, Palmer
Cost: $80 Early Bird Registration, $100 Regular Registration
The Mat-Su Master Gardeners Association is proud to sponsor the 2017 Alaska State Master Gardeners Conference. We have an exciting and full slate of speakers, programs and vendors that are sure to titillate your gardening senses!
Lunch is included with a delicious variety of soups and salads provided by Turkey Red.
• Key Note Speaker: Marion Owen – Author, Gardener and Photographer
• Ellen VandeVisse – Mat-Su Borough Solid Waste Division
• Craig Smith – USDA-NRCS
• Karen Ross – The Foundation for Functional Fermented Food
• Rob Brown – Flattop Farm
• Cindee Karns – Alaskan Cold Climate Permaculture Institute
• Jan Newman – Grow Palmer
• Stephen Brown – UAF Cooperative Extension Service
There will be vendors on-site selling a variety of items. There are door prizes galore with drawings throughout the conference for these goodies!
Early Bird Registration is $80 through March 31st. On April 1st, registration is $100 per person. Registration is limited to the first 100 people. Cancellation Policy: a full refund will be applied until April 15th.