After months of hard work, the Alaska State Fair is thrilled to announce the final four concerts in the 2017 AT&T Concert Series at the ConocoPhillips Borealis Theatre! Tickets to these four concerts go on sale to the general public Friday, June 9th at 6 a.m.
Joining the already strong line-up of country superstars, chart-topping modern rockers and multi-platinum, Grammy Award-winners are:
• Iggy Azalea, Sunday, August 27th - 6pm: Iggy Azalea is the first to admit she’s something of an outsider in the world of rap. As a white girl from rural Australia, she’s nonetheless become one of the most promising new MCs with her mainstream mixtapes, Ignorant Art and TrapGold, and the catchy single, “Murda Bizness”.
• DNCE, Monday, September 4th - 3pm: The breakout smash, “Cake By The Ocean”, and the gold-selling, Toothbrush”, are just two of the sexy hits from this award-winning, platinum-selling band, named Best New Artist at last year’s MTV Video Music Awards.
• The Fab Four – The Ultimate Tribute, Monday, August 28th - 7pm: Credited as the best Beatles tribute ever, the Emmy Award-winning Fab Four performs uncanny, note-for-note live renditions of the Beatles' classics such as “Can’t Buy Me Love”, “Yesterday”, “A Day In The Life”, “Twist And Shout”, “Here Comes The Sun” and “Hey Jude”.
• Aaron Watson, Tuesday, August 29th - 7pm: With a 17-year career that spans a dozen albums and more than 2,500 shows throughout the U.S. and Europe, this singer-songwriter is considered one of today’s finest torch-bearers of real country music. His 2015 album, The Underdog, made history when it debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Country Albums Chart, priming fans for his most recent album, Vaquero.
With these additions, the fair can now share the complete 2017 concert series line-up, featuring:
• Home Free, Thursday, August 24th - 7pm: Presented by K-Bear 104.1 Alaska’s Hottest Country.
• Papa Roach, Friday, August 25th - 7pm: Presented by Alaska’s Rock 106.5 KWHL.
• Josh Turner, Saturday, August 26th - 7pm: Presented by K-Bear 104.1 Alaska’s Hottest Country, with special thanks to Coors Light.
• Iggy Azalea, Sunday, August 27th - 6pm.
• The Fab Four – The Ultimate Tribute, Monday, August 28th - 7pm: Presented by 92.1 Bob-FM, playing whatever we want and KTMB 102.1, good times and great oldies!
• Aaron Watson, Tuesday, August 29th - 7pm: Presented by Country Legends 100.9.
• Judah & the Lion, Wednesday, August 30th - 7pm: Presented by 101.3 KGOT.
• Lecrae, Thursday, August 31st - 7pm: Presented by Alaska’s Hottest Hits 92.9 KFAT.
• Third Eye Blind, Friday, September 1st - 7pm: Presented by Mix 103-1, with special thanks to Blue Moon Brewing Co.
• The Doobie Brothers, Saturday, September 2nd - 7pm: Presented by 100.5 The Fox, with special thanks to Bud Light.
• Terry Fator, Sunday, September 3rd - 6pm: Presented by KTUU Channel 2.
• DNCE, Monday, September 4th - 3pm: Presented by 101.3 KGOT.
Tickets for the final four concerts will be available for purchase at 6am on Friday, June 9th:
• Online at www.alaskastatefair.org and print at home. Convenience fees apply and fair admission is additional.
• On the fair’s Facebook page, www.facebook.com/alaskastatefair.
• On a mobile phone. Convenience fees apply and fair admission is additional.
• At the ConocoPhillips Borealis Box Office during the fair. No convenience fees at the fair box office. Fair admission additional.
The fair is pleased to offer several money-saving options for purchasing admission, including the new Me-Plus-Three 4-Pack, which includes four fair admission tickets at savings up to 30 percent. As an added benefit to concert-goers, the new 4-Pack is available online June 9th–23rd with no convenience fees.
Additional information on the 2017 line-up, including ticket prices, bios, photos and performance samples, is available on the Alaska State Fair website: www,alaskastatefair.org.
For more information, please visit www.alaskastatefair.org or contact Dean Phipps, Fair Director of Marketing and Communications, at email@example.com or 907.746.7153.