Contributed by Anne Brooks
Dear Friends and Neighbors,
Save the Date: Mat-Su Transportation Fair
Date: Thursday, September 22, 2016
Time: Stop by anytime between 4 and 8 p.m.
Location: Raven Hall, Alaska State Fairgrounds,
2075 Glenn Highway, Palmer, Alaska
Note: Free parking; finger food available between 5-7 pm, or while supply lasts.
The Alaska Department of Transportation & Public Facilities, cities of Palmer, Wasilla and Houston, the Alaska Railroad Corporation, Mat-Su Community Transit and the Mat-Su Borough have teamed up again to bring you the latest on roads, rails and trails at this one-stop transportation fair. The event provides you an opportunity to view information on many transportation projects underway in the Mat-Su Borough.
Stop by anytime to find out more about:
• Big Lake Road Intersection Improvements
• Fairview Loop Rehabilitation
• Glenn Highway, MP 66.5 to 92
• Glenn Highway Reconstruction: Parks Highway to Old Glenn Highway
• Knik Goose Bay Road Reconstruction
• Mat-Su Transit
• Mat-Su Borough Long-Range Transportation Plan
• Mat-Su Borough Fish Passage
• Mat-Su New Trails
• Palmer-Wasilla Highway Eastern Terminus
• Parks Highway MP 44-52
• Alaska Railroad Positive Train Control, Bridges, and Crossings
• Seldon Road Extension Phase II
• Seward Meridian Phase II
• Traffic Safety
• Trunk Road Extension South
• Wasilla Main Street
• And many more...
Event Blog: http://matsutranspofair.blogspot.com
For questions or comments contact:
Anne Brooks - Public Involvement Coordinator
Brooks & Associates
Anchorage, AK 99508-4070